Introducing Rodel for Windows.
- Introducing Rodel
- Rodel is a fully interactive program for the Planning, Design, Evaluation and Analysis of Roundabouts.
- Entry Capacity
- The current version of Rodel incorporates two capacity options: Geometric and HCM (6 or 10).
- Calibration is allowed by adjusting either or both the Capacity Intercept and Capacity Slope. This alters the capacity for all peaks and is considered a permanent change that applies at all times to all peaks.
- Arrival Turning Flows
- The Arrival Turning Flows (veh/hr) are displayed for Right Hand Drive with the right turning flows in the right column. Bypass flows are stored in a separate column. AM Peak, Off Peak and PM Peak flows are used in Rodel and can be used to produce Annual Economic Evaluation data for both Delays and Accidents.
- Traffic Flows
- Rodel stores and uses Peak hour turning flows (veh/hr) for the AM peak, Off Peak and PM Peak. The turning flows include Bypass flows. A peak is selected using the dropdown menu.
- Flow Modifiers
- The input turning flows can be modified by several flow modifiers.
- Average Daily Traffic
- For accident estimation the 24-hour Annual Average Traffic (AADT) turning flows are needed.
- Time-sliced Profile
- Consequences of Time sliced Profile
© Rodel Software Ltd