Introducing Rodel for Windows.
- Introducing Rodel
- RodelWin is a fully interactive program for the Planning, Design, Evaluation and Analysis of Roundabouts.
- Entry Capacity
- RodelWin uses three capacity options. Original, Enhanced or HCM.
- Calibration is allowed in RodelWin by adjusting either or both the Capacity Intercept and Capacity Slope. This alters the capacity for all peaks and is considered a permanent change that applies at all times to all peaks.
- Arrival Turning Flows
- The Arrival Turning Flows (veh/hr) are displayed for Right Hand Drive with the right turning flows in the right column. Bypass flows are stored in a separate column. AM Peak, Off Peak and PM Peak flows are used in RodelWIn and can be used to produce Annual Economic Evaluation data for both Delays and Accidents.
- Traffic Flows
- Rodel stores and uses Peak hour turning flows (veh/hr) for the AM peak, Off Peak and PM Peak. The turning flows include Bypass flows. A peak is selected using the dropdown menu.
- Flow Modifiers
- The input turning flows can be modified by several flow modifiers.
- Average Daily Traffic
- For accident estimation the 24 hour Annual Average Traffic (AADT) turning flows are needed.
- Time-sliced Profile
Consequences of Time sliced Profile
© Rodel Software Ltd 2012